Monday, December 1, 2014

Auckland.

Spring is "supposed" to be her, but it is very cold indeed and my severe cold is only starting to improve a little. I took the bus today to Auckland, about 160 km S of Whangarei and will stay here two days before I fly back to Luxembourg via Tokyo and Frankfurt. About 30 hours trip.

I had a walk through the centre of Auckland and the photos are shown below.




 A short visit to Auckland Art Museum.

 If you look well at this photo you will see on the left eight people on the edge doing the Sky-Walk and two persons on the right of the center preparing a Sky-Jump. These things are the big things to do here. Not for me.
 A huge amount of yachts right in the center of Auckland. And I also met a friend Scott that is the captain of a 72' Shipman, who had just arrived from Tonga. I have met him several times in Panama and Tahiti.

 Even a Danish registered boat "Lady Emily".
 And many others we have seen on our way here.






No comments:

Post a Comment