Monday, April 3, 2017

Visa Run To Singapore.

As my visa for Malaysia was running out this week and the Immigration in Ipoh could not issue me an extension, I ended up going for a day to Singapore. It is a very long way and it took the night bus 14 hours to get to Singapore, but "only" 10 hours to get back to Lumut, where I arrived this morning at 07:00. It was a tough trip, with hardly any sleep and the bus going south was full and we had a huge amount of traffic all the way. In any case, I managed to get my 90 days visa for Malaysia and did spare parts shopping in Singapore, as well as a walk in the center of this busy town. Some of yesterdays photos below shows the different main religions present in Singapore. Namely:

1) Buddhism:




2) Hindu:



3) Muslim:


4) Hippie:









5) Modern architecture:

No comments:

Post a Comment