Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pangkor Marina And Lumut.





 Tasty food but no idea what I eat.
 Tanduri Chicken.


 Chinese New Year.


 Plenty of these... how sad.....
 Wonder what these two will produce. Her arms were as big as my legs......
 My cover collecting dust and dirt at Aden canvas.


Friday night dinner in Lumut with the Australians. This is Ben and Belle who have been here, so far, 1.5 years and their Oyster 43 from 1987 is on the yard, where they are working a lot and have done a great job. They hope to launch her this summer. He is a very skilled chap on boats and have been a cook, so he also knows about food. She was a (wedding) dress maker and is also very handy. Nice people.


 The view from my 11 th floor studio.


 High class in Malaysia.



Another nice lunch with tasty food and Ben and I eat big for € 5 - for the two of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment